Anyone used a National Instruments NI 6110 with Labview?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a National Instruments NI 6110 Analog/Digital Converter board I am running under Labview and although the specs say that the input range can be selected to be several settings between +/- 42 volts down to +/- 200mV. I can't figure out how to change it from the default +/- 10 Volts. I do know it is done in software in the program but software is my weak point and someone who knows Labview wrote the VI (program) for me and he can't figure it out. Anyone here have any experience in this area?

Thanks,
Mark

I have used some of the NI stuff...I have not used that particular card though. You should somewhere on your machine have a lot of documentation. In that documentation you should have a manual for that card. That should tell you how to change it.

From my experience many of the voltage changes and so on where set by jumpers inside of the card. Of course this also depends on exactly what your setup is. I would look for the documentation on the computer. Should be in the start menu if it was installed. If you cannot find it I would go to their website www.ni.com and download it. If all else fails use their tech support. They will either call you or answer your question via e-mail. They are very knowledgable....which they have to be to make some of that lab view junk work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.