Rockford fosgate punch 200dsm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys havd a weird one just finished a rebuild on a punch 200 dsm. I wasctesting the outputs on the amp after biased the channel. History so far. Replaced all the outputs on one channel. No other problem found, but the output on the channel with no load has about 14vac before the 60hz sinewave distorts vs. The other channel outputs 20vac before it distorts. I tried swapping the output cards between the channels and no change. Swapped crossover card no change? Any thoughts?

Perry
i have the same rail voltage on both sides.
it is not a flat clip. It is more like a saw tooth favoring one side if that make since. It is not chopped off flat more like chopped off at an angle. the output looks seems to act the same as the other channel just 1/3 less power. I think it clips at the same time i will check. the signal to the board is clean at the point of clipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.