Something to say.......Anything!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is no comparison of analogue VHS to digital, DVD and Blu Rays beat it hands down on picture quality, you have been blinded by something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!possibly an overdose of audiophooliry and new condition that blinds people to analogues problems:)
Me I'll have my HD 1080 lines any day.

LOL, had a root canal once without noticing it. I really dont get those horror stories everyone keep telling, but then again I went to a dentist on base once before duty to have a molar removed: he gave me three (sizeable) shots of anasthetic which didn't work. So when he came back to me for that third time and asked me if my jaw was finally numb, I told him "nope, still feel everything" making him scratch his head a bit and asking me if I wanted to make another appointment.
I told him to rip that darn thing out, because I had taken those hours off to get that ruin removed and I wasn't there for my amusement (turns out, I was: read on); I could be on duty enjoying the weather a bit and doing something useful.
So he got his tools and a very nervous looking assistant, said "Okay, well if you say so..." and got to work digging and prying out a broken molar without anasthetics.
Yeah I squirmed a bit and nearly ripped the armrests off the chair, but that was more because of the strain of literally digging out a molar with a curved root (and yeah, he really had to dig in deep with that pryer; making a very loud crunching sound like a tree falling). But when I glanced over to his assistant and saw her face becoming snow-white, i found my anasthetic: She was on the virge of fainting while I was lying there, soaking up the whole experience and thinking about all the beers I'd probably get in the mess if I told my colleagues about it and telling myself not to smile too hard while telling the whole story, because that'd look really demented....

So, remember: Dentists aren't scary and they're not out to hurt you (they even take a bit of convincing to (unhappily) do something hair-brained like the above procedure. ^_^

Disabled Account
Joined 2010
Ohhh,

sounds like you really have something to say...well yes I do..

Go on then...well Antwan Rockamora,
He fell out of a window...well that's one way of putting it..another would be he was pushed out..and another he was pushed out by Marsellus because of you.
Who told you that?....They!....They talk a lot don't they!
"Truth is, nobody knows why Marsellus threw Tony out of that fourth-story window except Marsellus and Tony. When you little scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle." :D

And the film is?

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Found out a local Dentist that had been "working" on our sons weird tooth, for over 1 year now, turned out to be a total hack. The job she did was unnecessary, wrong & "mythical". As a result, my son needs his jawbone "restored" & a bridge set-up. We're suing, malpractice, fortunately all dentists require malpractice insurance.........I guess I should have known better...her office is a walled off room to her house.....& she's some 60+ yrs old.
Lawyer says it's an open & shut case. I just hope she doesn't croak by the time this process is all said & done.

_______________________________________________Rick.............

Good grief...
I've had some mutations to my jaw/teeth, but those were due to a car accident (i had a normal set of mature front teeth in my upper jaw, and a "reserve set of them above , when I was a kid)
I do hope you'll find a good dentist who'll restore that mess... a good set of teeth is worh a lot...

So why is it, that when I start searching for any info regarding your avatar, David, I find a lot of articles, stories etc about geriatric cats and murdering them and only three hits or so which actually give me some scrap of info: It's a comic by R. Crumb?

Yes a character of Robert Crumb. He appeared in Motor City Comics Number 1.

I just liked the drawing and the description plus I love cats.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.