Speaker manufacturer near Waynesville, NC?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Haha, you are on of many with that question. a friend of mine on another forum was gonna head over there in a week or two to get the downlow on that situation. btw. hood distribution has great prices on BB, here in raleigh at least, and they have a location in greenville sc, about 100 miles from sylva (30 for 1/2 inch, 40 for 3/4, in raleigh)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
What were you doing in Sylva? That is where I am. It isn't a big place.
The farmer's market and the liquor store. What else is there to do? :D
I spent the summers of my youth in Cherokee, so Sylva and Bryson were "going into town". Some of my coworkers are from Sylva.

Would be nice if you can score some good BB ply. The good stuff really makes a difference. :up:

The farmer's market and the liquor store. What else is there to do? :D
I spent the summers of my youth in Cherokee, so Sylva and Bryson were "going into town".

Aha, I'm guessing maybe you aren't so far away now. Might see you at the Farmer's Market sometime...though I wouldn't know it if I did. It is a good place to let the kids run about on a Saturday morning.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.