Read this if you are over 25

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I remember Pong. That's the game where you set the paddles just right so the white square will bounce forever diagonally across the TV screen. Then the cat who is high on catnip will amuse all the humans, who might be high on something else, by trying to get the white square for hours. It was made obsolete by laser pointers.

Atari 2600, a group of us at work might have figured out how to back up the cartridges on a SWTPC 6800 computer and copy their images onto EPROMS, but I wouldn't know anything about that:nownow:

Hmmm...I remember playing It, Hide & Go Seek and Release the Den - but whatever you were playing you'd better head home when the street lights came on just before dark or there was hell to pay. The only electronic game I remember was hold the rabbit ears where Dad told you so the picture was clearer.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
We have that and several dozen other games. For children of the 60s / 70s this is a comfortable game console. I never mastered the PS2 - too much time and effort required to master all of its complexity. I love my tablet, smartphone, and myriad PCs running linux and windows, but modern game consoles are another matter..

twitch.tv distributes many game play streams, it's as far pong as you can get without suiting up.Technically remarkable.

wow, technically advanced for sure!

i wish that they could have more games like mario and pacman, megaman etc.
stuff like that game has its place just like a scary movie, but man i see more of that type than the others. my 6yearold barely can play games anymore.

dont get me wrong.... i love a good gore fest everynow and then.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.