• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

audio and monitor connectors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We hold a factory in China and manufacture connectors. If you want a specific kind connector, we may provide the customized services. Welcome to enquire me. joyce.moco@live.cn Hope could do something for you. Currently, we have many products like LEMO series,and can substitute the LEMO components.

Available models may take reference to www.share-electronics.com/parts.html

The series as below:
00B Series: 2/3/4 Pin
0B/ 0K/ 0F Series: 2/3/4/5/6/7/9 Pin
1B/ 1K/ 1F Series: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/10/14/16 Pin
2B/ 2K Series: 2/3/4/6/8/10/12/19/32 Pin
3B Series: 16/ 26 Pin
Coaxial single Pin Series
1P Plastic Series: 2/3/4/6/7/8/9/10/14 Pin
General Technical Characteristics
Environmental Temperature Range -50°C~+125°C
Insulation Resistance >5000MΩ
Mechanical Endurance >5000times(Connection and separation)

Last edited:
very interesting, do you use equivalent/identical dielectrics and conductors?

is your website retail or only larger wholesale quantities? I would be perhaps interested in buying some samples to check quality for potential use for headphone connectors and power umbilicals for an upcoming design, to offer as an alternative to lemo. the lemo fit and finish is absolutely superb, so you have your work cut out for you.

nevermind I found your materials/construction details, so thats good, but yes please information about MOQ and samples. for now 0B 4 pin (male cable mount in straight and right angle) and matching female 4 contact panel and PCB mount sockets. for the umbilicals I will need to check your catalogue and pricing. can you message me with your email?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.