Flat Pack for Alpair 12p ???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I was curious if anyone has flat packs that would work well with an Alpair 12p. Size isn't an issue, I'm competent in building my own its just a matter of time and having some of my tools in different locations (states) so I thought someone might have a flat pack available that would work great.

Thanks,

P.S. Madisound is out of 12p's where would I find them?

Hello,

I was curious if anyone has flat packs that would work well with an Alpair 12p. Size isn't an issue, I'm competent in building my own its just a matter of time and having some of my tools in different locations (states) so I thought someone might have a flat pack available that would work great.

Thanks,

P.S. Madisound is out of 12p's where would I find them?

I think Bob Brines has an MLTL for the 12P in "beta" testing - when he's happy, I'd imagine he'd offer FP or at least plans . His M10-A10 certainly works quite well.

One issue with something like a full sized Pensil could be the shipping costs, the total packaged size could exceed some carriers dimensional restrictions - not so much the weight, but the length / girth - a case where size does matter.

I think Bob Brines has an MLTL for the 12P in "beta" testing - when he's happy, I'd imagine he'd offer FP or at least plans . His M10-A10 certainly works quite well.

One issue with something like a full sized Pensil could be the shipping costs, the total packaged size could exceed some carriers dimensional restrictions - not so much the weight, but the length / girth - a case where size does matter.

see Bob's post:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/markaudio/225769-a12p-mltls-3.html#post3448747

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.