• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer DV-939A multi region DVD(A) player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Right, I recently bought this player as an upgrade to my DVD and CD players (and so that I could listen to DVD audio disks too), and I have generaly been very pleased with it.

However, some kind person decided to steal my bike the other day, and as it is my only form of transport I kind of need to buy a new one (and get some insurance). So, I now have this almost new (I have only played about 10 disks on it, and the batteries for the remote are still in their shrink wrap) player for sale.

I have included a link to a revew of this player below (look at the price!, I didn't pay that much for it, but that, allong witht the fact that this things weighs more than my amp, should give some indication of it's quality) and a few pictures I have found on the net (I should get the camera back in a day or two and be able to post some propper pics), but people should note that the player looks a more golden colour than the shot of the front below.

I was going to put this up on ebay soon, whith a reserve of £550 (GBP), but if anyone here is interested before that happens, let me know and we can see if we can sort something out.

I can't get the link to work, os just copy and past this into your browser address bar instead:
http://www.homecinemachoice.com/tes...bench/DVDPlayers/Pioneer/PioneerDV-939A.shtml

Inside
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Audio Board
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Chasis with copper shielding

If you have any questions, or want to see my ebay feedback, feel free to mail me about this, or have a look here for my feedback.

Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.