BPA-200 PSU schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all!
So! I am trying to figure out the BPA-200 setup by TI as it is in the AN-1192 document, but the psu schematic really puzzles me as they've scattered it. Especially the crossing of paths. For example: If you look at the 7.2.3 paragraph's first pic. You see the ground from CT on the transformer passing both one path to the BR, the pos. side of the TSV and shorting? CBY6... And it seems that they use dots to show connections in some of the schematics and skipped the dots on other schematics...

Now, i'm a 97% n00b when it comes to audio/psu designs and i never did get my head around schematics properly in school(one of the reasons why i switched from electronics to Computer science. in school) But I do have alot of spare time now and I really want to learn&build my own high power Hifi-system.
The amp part of the BPA-200 design seems quite straightforward and i'm also reading Linkwits advice on filters etc.

I'd appreciate any advice i can get, both practical ones and tips on books, websites etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.