• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crown, Rane, DBX, Chip-amps, DC to DC converters, etc!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Crown, Rane, DBX, Chip-amps, DC to DC converters, etc!

I'm going through the process of upgrading my pro electronic audio equipment so I would like to list my gently used stuff. Everything is in good functional condition, if not perfect cosmetic condition. Prices are fairly firm, however if you purchase a bundle of stuff, I might give a discount. Prices do not include shipping. Send me an email if you are interested!

$50 12v to +- 32v (I think) DC to DC converter (great for building car amplifiers)
$30 each- 4x LM4780 Chipamp amplifier
$35 each- 2x biamp EQ301 Constant-Q 30 Band Equalizer
$80- DBX 223 Stereo 2-way, Mono 3-way crossover
$55- Rane ME-30B 30 band Equalizer
$200- Crown Comtech-400 with rare IQ-pip-Lite! The IQ-pip-lite sells for more than $400 itself and provides network control over the amplifier. The filter capacitors have been replaced once.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.