• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Joachim Gerhard Filter Buffer Fastron Inductor and Parts GB - second run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

to not polute the threads for the boards further I opened this new thread for the inductors and parts GB.

Original Thread where the boards are offered by xen-audio:

The orginal schematics can be found here :
Anybody using the new ESS Vout DAC (ES9022)?

On offer are:
  • pairs of Fastron 18mH inductors matched to 1%
  • all the other passive parts as set to build either V3.0 or V3.1 (detailed BoM in the spreadsheet)
  • spares for all SMD parts

shipment will be done after payment has been received and will commence either from Switzerland or Germany as priority mail. Shipping cost is usually updated within 24 hrs and includes the envelope (bubble mailer) and Paypal cost)

GB is now closed as all inductors are gone.

I added a waiting list to the spread sheet, if there is sufficient interest I will match a new batch of inductors. If someone just needs the parts they can PM me.

the google signup sheet can be found here and in my signature below.

Attachments

• IMAG0525.jpg
    IMAG0525.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 747
  • IMAG0524.jpg
    IMAG0524.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 739
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.