Sound system set

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i would like to set me a sound system and i have a 400$ budget .

i would like to have 2 loudspeakers, 1 sub, and an amplifier.

i had looked a bit but the best thath i found is a cadence momentum as a subwoofer and for the loudspeakers. 2 peavey pmw12a. everything in a triple 3/4 " construction mdf ground shaker box.

please help me to i invest the most thinkely my money ! :)

thanks

Are you willing to build or at lease put together the equipment you want?

Look on the forum for sub builds, full range or multi-range builds, amplifier builds.

It is all here...including many opinions that will help and/or confuse you until you have enough knowledge to decide for yourself what you should put your money into.

Like how I started this reply, you will find that questions usually generate more questions until we find out all of the requirements.

If I answered your question without any further information I could say to go to Best buy and look at a computer speaker setup (with "subwoofer") for under $100.

Somewhere between that and a system that will fill your home with sound is what you really want.

Cheap? e-bay or build...used probably.

You are from somewhere in Canada...so am I. But you also know Canada is big.

I could recommend going down to the local store here but it might not do you any good if you lived in BC.

Where do you live?...see, more questions.

Help us to help you...I do have some ideas but need more information.

Sorry for the long post but I hope it helps you along your path.

this is a sub that i think that could do the job :)
bg_cw126-d2.jpg

Does this help you to answer my questions?

Not really.

What are you trying to do? Is this a system for a small bedroom, for a large living room, for music listening, hifi, home theater, outdoor parties, recording studio, garage/man cave, etc? Does it need to play very loud or would you rather have good low bass response? Are you seeking high sound quality are just high value? Are large enclosures okay or do you need little speakers that will disappear into the decor? What type of music? How close will you be sitting from the speakers?

For a bedroom and u would like to it can play loud but High quality the enclosure for me it doesnt matters , i live large enclosure personelly and like 12" speakers its good , would like to it can play in a large range , and music of all kinds but more often bass music as électro and with peak bass ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.