Amp with low pass 'pre-module'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there Aussie Amps

Luv ur work!

I'm interested in a good quality, stereo woofer amp 'kit'.

A stereo plate type amp, but in a regular amp type chassis. Super clean & dry sounding amp, high damping factor with a active low pass filter 'module'

Balanced XLR inputs
Level control
Line level 18db XO < 200Hz
180 Phase control
200+ watts, high damping factor

Like this

Dayton Audio SA230 230W Subwoofer Amplifier 300-813

but good quality, in 'stereo' kit

How would I go about building something like this? :confused:

Hi there Aussie Amps

Luv ur work!

I'm interested in a good quality, stereo woofer amp 'kit'.

A stereo plate type amp, but in a regular amp type chassis. Super clean & dry sounding amp, high damping factor with a active low pass filter 'module'

Balanced XLR inputs
Level control
Line level 18db XO < 200Hz
180 Phase control
200+ watts, high damping factor

Like this

Dayton Audio SA230 230W Subwoofer Amplifier 300-813

but good quality, in 'stereo' kit

How would I go about building something like this? :confused:

Hi Timboz

You could get a pair of my nxV300 R2 modules and my up and coming sub-woofer filter board which will have all of the features you are looking for.
It would cost considerable more than the Dayton amplifier but would exceed the performance if it be a country mile.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Anthony
Aussie Amplifiers

up and coming sub-woofer filter board

Rightio! Approximately when it will be available?

Can you give a description of the basic circuit and control features of this board? How it integrates into your power amps?

Will there be a description of all the parts needed: transformers, power supply, chassis etc? So I could build it up like a kit?

Rightio! Approximately when it will be available?

Can you give a description of the basic circuit and control features of this board? How it integrates into your power amps?

Will there be a description of all the parts needed: transformers, power supply, chassis etc? So I could build it up like a kit?

I will be working on this board this month and I would expect it to be
released in March.
It will have balanced input and output, 24db/oct low pass filter, 180 degree switch, gain control, the filter would be fixed at a frequency to suit your needs.
It will have its own on board power supply, so to power it you would only
need a set of 0-15, 0-15 secondary windings to power it.
Integration would be very straight forward with existing nxVxxx range of amplifier modules.

I can advice you on all of the other components you might need to complete
this amplifier.

Cheers

Anthony

I will be working on this board this month and I would expect it to be
released in March.
It will have balanced input and output, 24db/oct low pass filter, 180 degree switch, gain control, the filter would be fixed at a frequency to suit your needs.
It will have its own on board power supply, so to power it you would only
need a set of 0-15, 0-15 secondary windings to power it.
Integration would be very straight forward with existing nxVxxx range of amplifier modules.

I can advice you on all of the other components you might need to complete
this amplifier.

Cheers

Anthony

Any news about this? Cannot see it in your webshow yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.