Music Angel Pre Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys

I'm looking for a schematic of the latest version of this preamp. I have found Version 1 & 2 but they date back to 2006. Having taken the lid off and had a look the output capacitors now appear to be 6.8 uf and the pot seems to be 75k. I'm not sure I measured this right as I didnt disconnect any of the wiring just put my meter across the first and last of the 3 connections and took a measurement (making sure the pot was at full volume). When compared to the other two versions the values of capacitors and pot are not the same. Its easy to change out the caps as the values are clearly shown, however not so confident about the pot.

Many thanks

Regards

I am also a Music Angel preamp user

Hi,
I am also looking to modify this little preamp. I feel that it lacks the bass/punch in the lower frequencies. have you modded it yet? yesterday I changed the pot to Alps 100k RK271 series and it works fine. I can tell you where I purchased the pot because most of them out there are not originals.
thanks
Nitin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.