• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Cabinets for Mark Audio 12P monitors in quilted maple

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm putting these up for sale as I've installed my 12P drivers on open baffles and no longer need the cabinets. No drivers included:)

The construction is baltic birch with quilted maple veneer. I finished the veneer with several coats of sanding sealer followed by several of Birchwood Casey gunstock oil, sanding or buffing with steel wool between each coat. All sides are veneered, although fewer coats of finish oil were applied to the bottoms. The speaker connections on the back only accept banana plugs and are press fit into the cabinet for a low profile connection. Internal cabling is a single strand of Cat 5 wire per pole.

More about the construction here; Moose Monitors for my Morrison Micro - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

If I can get $200 for these plus shipping I'll sell them, otherwise I'll get a second set of 12Ps:)

IMG_4746_zps5c73a3ac.jpg

IMG_4747_zps87f6e02e.jpg

IMG_4748_zpsf2fe8e40.jpg

IMG_4749_zpsc883c304.jpg

IMG_4751_zps5b44a4a3.jpg

some more specific info;

Cabinet dimensions are;
15 1/8" tall x 10 3/4" deep x 9 15/16" wide. Internal volume is right at .6 cu ft. Port dimensions are 2" wide by 3 3/8" long tuning the cabinet to 55hz.
Inset area for driver is 8 1/8" (close to 8 3/32") in diameter and 1/2" deep. The hole for the driver is 6 5/8" diameter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.