• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NICE, NEW PHENOLIC PROJECT BOXES - NON-FERROUS - PERFECT 4 XOVERS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have four (4) each of these beautiful, sturdy project box and lid sets, Keystone Mfg. # 702 (box) and #2039 (lid). They are NEW and unused. The boxes measure 8-1/2" x 7-1/2" x 3" and are made of sturdy phenolic, which means they are non-ferrous - and ideal to house external speaker crossovers - without fear of a metal box interfering with the inductors.

Each corner of the box has a molded-in, threaded brass insert to accomodate screws for the top lid. The lids are made from the same phenolic material, and one side is still covered with an adhesive paper for protection against scratches.

These are heavy-duty, extremely high quality boxes that do NOT resemble the cheap, Radio Shack-style PVC junk that is common. The side walls of these boxes are RIGID, and don't flex at all. They are actually quite beautiful and will compliment the nice speaker systems that you have built.

Digi-Key currently sells EACH box for $36 and EACH lid for $13, totalling $49 for EACH box/lid set. I would be happy to receive $44 per PAIR, as buying in pairs makes most sense to audiophiles. Shipping will be at ACTUAL COST to your location, via the method that you prefer. Each pair of phenolic box/lids weighs 3 lbs, add in approx 1.5 lb. for a cardboard box and packaging materials. You can estimate shipping costs by visiting UPS.com or USPS.com. My zip code is 92116 - San Diego, CA. I accept Paypal or a USPO money order.

If interested, please email DIRECTLY to: diogenio "at" yahoo "dott" com. I don't check my PMs here very often...so please use my email.

Thanks!
-Dennis KeystoneBoxes.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.