Greetings from frosty Montana:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello:

Sixty-nine years old, fond of music and have a system in dire need of a speaker upgrade. I've always wanted to build my own and have decided that now is the time to do so. But . . .

How to? Perusing the internet has resulted in some answers, but generally those answers raised mor questions. It finally occured to me that there must be a forum of people who had already asked all the questions, and therefore knew all the answers. There is! And here I am.

I'll spend some time searching, and if need be, I'll break internet forum etiquite and ask questions before everyone knows me.

Ron B.

P.S. I can't pay my way with knowledge, but I do know some good jokes. G rated, of course.

Hi Ron,
Welcome to DIY Audio. Where abouts in Montana are you? I'm in Bismarck, so we might almost be neighbors. This is a great place to ask questions. Not to take away from this forum, but the Parts Express Tech Talk (PETT) forum is 99% about speaker building. Between DIY Audio and PETT, you'll get some great advice, and "meet" some great folks!
Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.