AKAI AM-u2 amplifier problem no output on speaker.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi i have an AKAI AM-U2 amplifier it was working fine and i used it for a long time but one day i played it for a long time and at high volume at a party and and it just went out due to overuse and did not start up at all so i took it to a Technician and as i doubted he also said that the transformer was out and burnt due to overuse so he replaced the transformer with other one and after that replace the amp started working up again but after 3 months of normal use and at volume not more than 50% now i have a new problem -the amp starts up i give input through cd player at aux,and also tried tuner and tape ,on the display of amp i see the moving graphics or the line thats supposed to be seen when i play any audio or video on cd player(or tape or tuner) but i get no output on speaker ,, i checked every thing the wiring ,, tried with 3 other cd players but nothing worked or putting it in simple words i dont get any sound on speaker even i tried with other speaker but still get no sound ,,
so what could be the problem this time can any one help???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.