Missing wiring harness for Kenwood KGC-9044

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I recently found my old eq which I bought about 13 years ago. It's missing the wiring harness though. I've contacted Kenwood and was told that it's not in stock but it's available through special order. This could take 3 weeks for them to get one in). Pacparts told me the same thing as well, they don't carry them in stock and would contact me if they are restocked. Does anyone have a spare wiring harness that would fit this? Or does anyone know how to make a wiring harness for this? Here are pics of the unit.

Thanks in advance.
IMG_0294_zps9d55160e.jpg

IMG_0288_zps7deb43b1.jpg

IMG_0287_zpsf9355f93.jpg

Last edited:
Even though that unit is well over a decade old, Kenwood has used the same 16 pin harness for all of their single din's since mid 90's. They should be a common item at your local specialty retailer. We have probably 20 extra in stock now at our location.

The problem is there's no one local that I can find one from. Do you have one in stock for this EQ and how much are they?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.