OPA 604, 627...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please read the data sheet

Thanks...There was nothing on price and where to get it in data sheet... oh, AP and BP, yes I found about that two days ago...

Dug, thanks, I will check... Do you have any practical experience with NE5534 and those two OPA... I am thinking to replace NE5534 with OPA604 in my SONY CDP501. Would that improve sound in any way?

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Thanks...There was nothing on price and where to get it in data sheet... oh, AP and BP, yes I found about that two days ago...

Dug, thanks, I will check... Do you have any practical experience with NE5534 and those two OPA... I am thinking to replace NE5534 with OPA604 in my SONY CDP501. Would that improve sound in any way?

I used OPA604's to replace NE5534's in a Micromega with excellent results but it may not be a straight swap,

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/anal...u-have-checked-see-its-stable-havent-you.html

I used OPA604's to replace NE5534's in a Micromega with excellent results but it may not be a straight swap,

Swapping Op-Amps... you have checked to see it's stable haven't you ?

Thank you Mooly; I went to a linked thread where you explained about oscillations and op-amp stability, very good and will help me too. In regards to discussion on that other thread (Swapping op-amps...) it happens that I have an old Tekronix 465M 100MHz oscilloscope, which, at one point in the past, I was thinking to replace with 60 MHZ digital (yeah, I know, silly idea, don't know why...probably new-must-be-better thought); now I am glad I didn't.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.