Speaker Outriggers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What are you guys using for speaker outriggers? I apologize if I missed a thread that outlines how to build them. If anyone can direct me to the build thread, please do so. I have seen some beauties on here. I want to use a set for my soon coming Horn Shoppe Horns. Thanks.

What are you guys using for speaker outriggers? I apologize if I missed a thread that outlines how to build them. If anyone can direct me to the build thread, please do so. I have seen some beauties on here. I want to use a set for my soon coming Horn Shoppe Horns. Thanks.

For the FH3, we use .25" Aluminum flat bar stock - 1.5" W x 13.375" L . Powder coated black, countersunk holes on 6" centers for #6 wood screw to cabinet, tapped for M4 thread such as found on Parts Express spikes (you pick your flavor)

These should certainly fit the Horn Shoppe boxes. If interested, available from Dave at P10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.