• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Stealth Audio Cables--Parts 'N Pieces

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I WILL REPOST THIS LISTING AFTER I GET IT TOGETHER TO MAKE A COMPLETE LIST WITH PRICES. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Attachments

• IMG_7741.jpg
    IMG_7741.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_7742.jpg
    IMG_7742.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
cables

I am looking for
--a pair of 5-6 foot long speaker cables
-a pair of 8 or so foot long speaker cables
--2 pairs of 1 meter long analog interconnects for my cd player to preamp
-- pair of 2 or 3 meter interconnects
I am not affraid to repair them and I don't have to have the best loking but I am looking for a real inexpensive price. Please price them individually in case I can't afford them all.
Thanks
zip is 76110
howard

I bought a HUGE lot of Stealth Audio cables, including lots of cables--speaker and I/Cs--that need retermination on one or both ends.

Some of the interconnects need an RCA on one end, some are terminated but just missing the screw-on outer sleeve. Some of the speaker cables are missing a terminal or two.

Let me know what you might be interested in. I'll let all this stuff go cheap, but at this point, I'm not going to just give it away.

LOTS OF RESPONSES.
Here's a partial list of what I've measured and cataloged so far.
If you're interested in any of these, make me an offer, including shipping, and include your zip code.
Thanks.

2 pairs Stealth Ultimate 20-inch long speaker jumpers
MISSING ONE SPADE

2 pairs Stealth Hybrid Jr. 6-foot-long speaker cables
SHRINK TUBING NEVER SHRUNK. MISSING ONE SPADE

1 pair Stealth No name speaker cable 18-feet long, Black sheathing, very heavy

2 pairs Stealth labeled “CUSTOM” 4-foot-long speaker cables (look like silver ribbon in thick ¾ inch diameter blue sheathing
SPADES ON ONE END, NOTHING ON OTHER ENDS

2 pairs Stealth Ultimate 4-foot-long speaker cables
SPADES ON THREE ENDS, NOTHING ON OTHER FIVE ENDS

1 pair Stealth Double Bass 7-feet-long speaker cable
NEW, NEVER HOOKED UP

5 Stealth S/P DIF Fineline MKII 39-inches long
TERMINATED WITH RCA BUT MISSING SCREW-ON RCA COVERS

3 single Stealth Reference Series 5-foot-long speaker cables
BROKEN SPADE ON ONE CABLE

Here's your chance to see what the high-end-cable hype is all about for pennies on the dollar.

No history here, but you can check me out on Audiogon under the username, Kolledog. I'm located in southwestern CT.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.