New Guy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Howdy
Greetings from Anchorage Alaska! I am here trying to learn. I own and have owned many diferent speaker brands through the years but have always wanted to build my own. At the present I have Snell, Altec Lansing, Bozak, Infinity etc, etc. I recently heard my first back loaded full range set and was impressed to say the least.
I stumbled onto this site searching information and knew immediately that I had found the full range motherlode as far as info goes. I will try to research my questions first but I will probably be asking some that will make you laugh at my total lack of knowledge on the subject. I gotta start somewhere though and from what I see I have definately found the best place right here. Thank you in advance everyone!

Hi moosakman, and welcome.
it is the mother load of all DIY Audio related information, either directly or indirectly. You will enjoy your time spent here. No doubt.
I'm gradually learning a lot from "my" visits here. I do mean gradually, as I never seem to have the time to put things into practice.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.