Absolute Hot..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, how about a practical limit? Has the temp at the instant of the big bang not been calculated? This would be the sum total of all the energy in the universe. That would be the limit for hot. Now a larger universe could have a higher hot, but that is a bit impractical to test as we are not there to test it.

(the sun is not very hot as hot goes.)

you live Dade county.

No, I left Miami 40 years ago. I am now in Broward which is about 30 miles further north and therefore further from the sun!

the sun is not very hot as hot goes

Yeah, I know but it was the only stupid thing I could think of at the moment. Supernova??? If so, which one? Big bang? Was there a bigger bang in a parallel universe somewhere?????

I meant this ...

Attachments

• lima.JPG
    lima.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 208
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
More info..

- age - - - n..... - e - pera - u- - or - - a n c -.....which is about two orders of magnitude above...

The problem is when we add energy to matter do we add mass...how much mass can you add?<<<not my words..:D

Regards
M. Gregg

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2010
More info..

Hagedorn temperature or planck.....which is about two orders of magnitude above...

The problem is when we add energy to matter do we add mass...how much mass can you add?<<<not my words..

Theory predicts that particle energies become so large that the gravitational forces between them become as strong as any other forces. (42)

Regards
M. Gregg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.