• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Curvy Changs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
0812121640a.jpg

Edit in: 8-18-2012, A verbal commitment for these is in place. Pending fulfillment.

Beginning this coming Saturday, August 18, 2012, I will part out the BOFU drivers for $60 plus shipping. The original post is as follows:

$100 OBO, prefer pick-up near 40403, (I-75 MP 76 in KY). Preference given to those who want the set before parting out the drivers.

ND20FB with 2.0 uF series cap.

Dayton ND20FB-4 Rear-Mount 3/4" Neodymium Dome Tweeter 275-035

Pioneer BOFU, no longer available, have undergone a whizzer-echtomy and include wooden turned phase plugs retained by the driver magnet.

Drivers in very good shape. Terminals on the back.

Cabinets are "utility" grade made from 3/4" birch plywood painted "white". Include one router dig (ooops!/repairable) on the front radius and a missed sawcut on the back. Not my best work but fully functional. These were used over head and include 4 screw holes where the eyelets were located. I will include the "3rd leg" which allows floor use.

Last edited:
Size is a kicker.

53 pounds actual...allowed 63 pounds for packaging
62 1/2" H actual
23" D
11" W

UPS would charge ~ $155...the upcharge for the size is a little over $100
That is for EACH

USPS won't do it, based on size.

To ship truck freight requires I take it to a terminal which is not local.

Hi Ed,
I'll take these. My preference is to buy the drivers and have them shipped but if you are available later today (Saturday the 18th) I can come and get the entire speakers (we are about 100 miles apart, southern IN just outside Louisville).

Please let me know.

Best,
Ed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.