• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Emotiva LMC-1 pre-pro / 7-channel volume control, $150

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Emotiva LMC-1 pre-pro / 7-channel volume control, $150

SOLD.

I've had this for a little over 2 years. I was using it (in bypass mode) as an analog volume control to drive my active tri-amped speakers. My wife and I just had a baby, I'm simplifying my system, my 3-way speakers are gone, so I no longer have any need for it.

The LMC-1 has a ding in a back corner (see photo). It was that way when I bought it, and it doesn't affect the operation in any way that I've noticed. It is just past its warranty (expired on 7/5).

The HDMI switcher and zone control cable are included.

The $150 price includes Paypal fees, but because of the weight of these things, I can't quote a price that includes shipping. I'll split the actual shipping costs 50-50 with the buyer. I'm in the Portland Oregon area, so if you're within driving distance and want to come pick them up, that's fine too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.