Happy Birthday Terry O.!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have it from a very good source that the "King of Bondo" - i.e. Terry O." has a birthday today!!!

Even better yet - he just hit 49 for the 16th time - just like meeeeeeee.....:D:D:D

Let the good natured BSing (know in other places as "best wishes") - begin!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Birthday cake - with a lot of candles.jpg
    Birthday cake - with a lot of candles.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 73
Terry not at the fest?

That's it, I'm not going!

TO recovering? I thought nothing would keep that spirit down. Terry or whomever, let us know what going on please. I will email you.

It looked as if I might not make it and I thought I'd probably miss this year, but Kevin Haskins wants to go and I'm healing quite well according to the Sawbones, so I may have go after all... :^)
I'll need to take it easy, that is, no crowbar fencing matches with ChrisB, etc... :^)

They say you can't keep a good man down...evidently that can also apply to scalliwags like TerryO as well!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm healing quite well according to the Sawbones, so I may have go after all... :^)

They say you can't keep a good man down...evidently that can also apply to scalliwags like TerryO as well!

Best Regards,
TerryO

Juz slap a layer or two of Bondo on it and you are good to go.... :D:D:D

If the Bondo won't quite get the job done then there is still WD-40 and - or duct tape to add to the mix..... :rolleyes:
Superglue??? ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am guessing Terry has to sit down these days. Isn't he of the age where it has already fallen off?

Speaking from personal experience Cal - as I got "more mature" in calendar years (certainly not in mental or emotional capacity) I began to realize that some aspects of my stamina were not what they used to be. For example - when I was a bouncer I could "persuade" someone to comply with my direction with one hand behind my back (it wuz holding the "short" billy club), where as now I don't have the stamina to play around like that and waste precious energy. :D:D:D

Usually the best way iz to buy 'em a beer and get over it all.... ;)

ps - I had written some other stuff in here earlier in an attempt to be humorous - but after re-reading it I chose to remove it. Apparently another things that gets rusty with age is that your (in this case mine) attempts at humor can be mistimed or off of the intended mark. But then - I really am a big dummy!!!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.