• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer DCX2496 digital crossover & Canare 75-110 ohm transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Behringer DCX2496 digital crossover & Canare 75-110 ohm transformer

SOLD.

I've had this for about 2 years. This is my 2nd DCX, the previous one had the infamous crackling / noise problem. This one has been clean the whole time I've used it. Unmodified except for some small rubber feet I put on the bottom so it wouldn't scratch the component it was sitting on. Date code 0805, firmware version 1.16.

I also have a Canare 75ohm-110ohm digital audio impedance matching transformer. See here for details: Canare BCJ-XP-TRB 75 Ohm to 110 Ohm Digital Audio BCJ-XP-TRB B&H

I have an RCA-BNC adaptor, which combined with this transformer, gives you what you need to go from the SPDI/F output of a regular DAC to the AES/EBU input of the DCX.

$175 shipped in the lower 48 states, and I'll include the Paypal fees in that price.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.