Apogee Diva Cone woofer line array & x over help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

I require some assistance with line array cone drivers to match the Apogee diva midrange and tweeter. I have one good bass panel and one that needs to replaced due to the fact that there is no installer in South Africa it would be very costly to send to Auz and then back to SA. I will have to wait until such time there is a local installer to repair the other bass panel.

For now I have to go with what I have which is 4 x HiVi D6.8 7” drivers and 4 x 9” Morel Drivers my plan is to go line array 4 per side morels on the top and bottom & HiVi in the middle. I am considering doing open baffle as opposed to sealed vented boxes. Should go more like a Genises Can anybody offer some input?

I also have a problem with the crossover as its a passive one meant for a dax which I dont have. I experienced a huge midrange flapping and dancing and subsequently have reduced that to nothing by adding a 250 mdf 100v between the midrange ribbon and the inductor in series I am not sure how this effects the midrange but it has resolved the flapping completely. Any input would be appreciated?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.