• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

In search Dantimax "Control 2" card

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am new on the forum and I would already like to begin to excuse me for my English which is not very good.:eek:

So, i'm in search of a card Dantimax "control 2 CPU Board" complete with all parts (included chip), i have build a Aleph P1.7 preamp and i need this board but when i go to the Dantimax site, it's impossible to order this board, when i put this in the shopping basket, It does not work it remains empty...:confused:

I count on you to find this board to be able to end my preamplifier.
I live in France and paid by paypal.

Cordially
Fred

Last edited:
Hi, Triad06!
Very strange, that you couldn't order from Dantimax!? I tried to order the Control 2 CPU board, and was successful! No problem at all.
Did you mark the quantity box, to the left? And then put in basket? Then you have to check the "Shopping Basket" to the right in the green field obove. Worked fine for me.
Otherwise you could send him a email: info at dantimax dot dk

I can recommend Dantimax stuff! Easy to build and very funktional! But read the instruktion carefully!

Regards, Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.