• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Klipsch 10" aluminium drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got those some times ago for a project of mine, but they never came to use.

I got 4 of them, they are used in the Klipsh reference RF-7

I'd be willing to sell them for $120 usd each.
(paid them $140 each 2 months ago)

they are brand new, never used still in original box.
They are very efficient, about 99db/w/m
and they have a Cerametallic cone and a cast aluminum frame

and the t/s specs can be found on the web (I'll post them once I find them again...)

Heres a picture of the RF-7

Attachments

• 388_large.jpg
    388_large.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 250
Nope, actualy I got them off one of our suppliers 2 months ago. And to answer your question, I work for addison (well Add-tronique, who owns addison).

About 1 month after I bought mine, we ordered a large, very large quantity. We sell them now 129.99 cdn. Wich with taxes goes at about 150$ cdn each.

As you may see, its about the price I sell mine, wich I also garantee not to be DOA. And I also offer all the knowledge I aquired about those drivers while I was still working on this project.

I'm selling them now, because I got interested in dipoles, and I'm saving for some Phy-PH.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.