[Help] Modify To Overdrive

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I build that and work fine for me as junior technician :d but i'm just like the others who never satisfied what i get,i have some idea but i can reached because i'm so dumb about modify some schematics,so if i can to be help to solve this i'll be much apreciated and very thanksfull....

Did you build the whole thing? You could increase R13 to 470K or 1 Meg to increase the gain in the tone control path.

There is one small problem. IC2a needs a resistor to ground on pin 3. 470K would work.

the result is diferent that what I hope,but thanks.
Actually I want overdrive sound can be activated by single switch,but nevermind I dont think about this any more, I just want to clone LMB-3 but I don't find the scematic yet, even I found the schematics maybe I couldn't make it because I can't make the PCB layout, any one to share the pcb layout of LMB -3 clone with me??? Please...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.