• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tubes to clear- 6H30P and 5687

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I will be clearing some diy stuff from my storeroom this month. I will list them out over the course of the month.

First, I have a limited number of new and unsed Sovtek 6H30P tubes which I am selling for USD20 each.

I have a number of 5687 tubes (tested good when they were purchased from Ebay) a couple of years back. Tung Sols, GEs, Philips etc. I am selling them for USD5 a piece.

Drop me a note if you are interested.

Thanks.

Below are the details of the 5687 tubes:

Philips 5687-WB (printing has faded away), 21 pieces - US$2 each

GE JG 5687, 2 pieces - US$5 each

GE 5687, 2 pieces - US$5 each

RCA 5687, 1 piece - US$5 each

Raytheon 5687 (red label), 1 piece - US$5 each

Sylvania 5687, 3 pieces - US$5 each

Tung Sol (military) 5687, 5 pieces - US$5 each

Tung Sol 5687, 1 piece - US$5 each

I have bought the above tubes from Ebay some years ago and they went to the storeroom straight away upon arrival. I have always bought strong tubes.

Please PM me if you have any questions. I will prefer to sell them as a lot. Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.