• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Some questions on RE229

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am thinking about the RE229 for housing Class D amps. Some questions:

1. Website mentions wall thickness is 4 mm - does this mean front panel or chassis sides, back too?

2. I am attaching a pic from the product web page - it shows holes for IEC power connector, speaker connectors, RCA inputs - are these holes already made in chassis?

3. It also shows power on/off switch, volume knob, heatsink - are these included too?

Would appreciate clarification on the above.

Thx,
Zia

Attachments

• re229-3.jpeg
    re229-3.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Vents?

Noticed that enclosure lid does not have any ventilation holes. Would you have a version with vents like the RE2207 (picture attached)? I can drill holes too, but that is likely to spoil the nice black anodised finish. :)

Thanks,
Zia

Attachments

• re2207lk-2.jpg
    re2207lk-2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 73
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.