soundstream reference feb board replacement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
he doesn't seem to be on ebay anymore i did last purchase 2 febs from him about 1 year ago and he hasn't sold anything since
is there a way to rebuild these? im assuming the spider looking guy is bad can you give me a cross reference part for it?
im almost certain they were damaged by applying to much heat during removal
i already got replacement for the end transistor but that didn't seem to fix the problem which component would most likely be the suspect?

I just talked to Jaime on the phone.
Apparently he is out of town for his job very often and comes back home tired.
On top of that he had to move his stock of parts to another location which is unfortunately quite far from where he lives.

It is therefore harder and harder for him to sell small quantities of parts, and he doesn't even have the time to react to all emails.

I am currently buying $250 shipped worth of parts from him so that makes it worthwile for him to drive to his stock, but it still takes quite a while for him to find the time to actually get the parts for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.