• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Spring cleanup! Legato 3.1 and Placid BP + more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS : Spring cleanup! Amplifiers, preamps, etc...

Got 1 TPA legato 3.1 with output buffers and 1 TPA Placid BP (not the Placid HD)

All fully assembled and working beautifully. Would like to sell together. They're already all adjusted for BII or BIII

Asking 100$ + shipping + 3% paypal

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Also have a fully build and working Audio F4 clone preamp (ver 1.1). This isis the assembled PCB only. The PSU was bypassed to use external PSU. If needed, I can resolder the cut traces to use the onboard regulator. I have a few opamps available. Just PM me and I will let you know which ones I have and you can chose. I'll include for free!
20$ + shipping

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Also have a PGA2311 with LCD. The PSU was bypassed to use external PSU. The onboard one sucked... The input selector (3 inputs) and volume control works well. Remote is included. I still have most of the parts for the onboard PSU if needed. Currently configured for external +/-5V regulated supply (not included). I have the schematics and assembly guide that was included. If you have a +/- 5V supply, it is ready to work! Perfectly suited for the LM4780 amplifier on this page

PGA2311 preamplifier remote volume control Rowland ! | eBay

Asking 40$ + shipping + paypal 3%

Also have LM4780 stereo amplifier. Using all Dale RN60D and CPF3. Panasonic FC, Wima. Onboard regulator. ~ 68Watts per channel, all assembled with quality components throughout and fully working! You can use the PGA2311 or JC-2 or Audio F4 preamps with this power amp to create an easy integrated and good sounding setup!

Asking 45$ + shipping

Also have one Kubota bipolar regulator with large Elna for Audio 43V 10000uF, not the cheaper ones included in the kit. Only missing rectifier diodes. All assembled and fully working

Kubota low noise regulator full blown version kit !! | eBay

asking 25$ + shipping

Also have this very nice ML-3/JC-2 Preamp with volume control. It has onboard shunt regulator. Sounds really good! You can use this with the LM4780 on top to form a nice integrated amp!!!
Using mostly Dale resistors, Wima and Pana FC caps! This was a kit and I replaced most parts with Mouser and Digikey parts. So all genuine!

Asking 45$ + shipping + 3% paypal

Also have parts which I will post later on... Same for the pictures, will post later...

You can make me reasonable offers as well

Ciao!

Last edited:
Dual LM4780 + X10 buffer

I'm adding the following to the list of items to sell...

This is a dual LM4780 stereo amplifier with X10 tube buffer and speaker protection circuit onboard. This was not a kit, just a PCB and I bought all parts from Mouser, Digikey, Parts Connexion...

Large caps are CDE 22000uF 50V (per channel), using CDE Silver Mica, Mundorf Supreme, Wima MKP10, Panasonic FC, Nichicon Muse and Elna Silmic II. Resistors are Mills, PRP, Dale. Tubes are Reflektor 6H23N-EB from Parts Connexion

Just the Mundorf Supreme and Tubes alone costed over 100$ Add to this the 4x MKP10, 2x CDE 22000uF, 2LM4780... you get the idea... Just for the parts it is worth it!

I'm asking 125$ + Shipping

The only thing is it should be someone that knows electronics well since the LM4780 seems to be oscillating. The amp sounds really really good but the LM4780 get hot really fast. So to me this is a sign of oscillation. I never had time to spend on resolving this part since I'm juggling with too many projects...

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.