• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Want to buy 2 way electronic xover for home audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm new to bi-amping with home audio so I don't know which brands are best vs best bang for the buck vs crap. I know there are several brands I've seen on ebay that I recognize but several of the crossovers I see do way more than I need. I just need a basic 2 way crossover in the 12db slope range around 200Hz to maybe 800Hz to dial in what I want to do. I've done several car installs with active crossovers so I'm not totally green. Even if you don't have anything for sale a jab in the right direction is appreciated:D

BTW I know I'm kinda new on here but if there's any question of my trading rep you can search CACO, RC Groups or DIYMA for ghostmechanic or ebay for fcastevecars & those are me. Not sure why I didn't just use ghostmechanic on here... oh yeah there weren't enough spaces & I couldn't figure out a way for to not look stupid:p

if you can justify the complexity and expense, fully software based XO solutions like allocator have my vote because these will not only do frequency based, but phase and full convolver based room and driver distortion correction. you need a decent modern pc, multichannel soundcard or dac and an amp channel per driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.