Audio Analogue Paganini 192/24 not working

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

A friend of mine brought me an Audio Analogue Paganini 192/24 CD player which stopped working. The display is dead, the transport is not working. The only thing that seems to be working is the output relay which is clicking after power on. I checked the fuses and they are OK. I tried to check some voltages and i saw that the power transformer's primary did not get any voltage. I also noticed that the relay near the transformer's primary was not working. So i tried to bypass the relay and fed the transformer's primary directly from mains. This way, i got proper secondary voltages and the transport started to make some weird noises, but the display is still dead and the player is not working.
Is anybody familiar with this player or have a service manual so i can repair it?

Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.