Rotel RV-555 vintage Upright amp ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know these amps ?
I think they were sold from 1978-1981.

Any info would be appreciated. I may be interested in buying if anyone has one.

heres some pics of what it looks like.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
I have a Rotel RV-555 with speakers that my father bought new and that has been in my possession since 1978. The speaker wires are missing, but the last time I had it set up it worked great. It has sentimental value to me, which is why I still am holding on to it, but I would be willing to give it away to someone who would take care of it. If you are still looking to buy one, I can send mine to you for the cost of shipping. I see you're in Canada and I'm in Los Angeles, so I don't know how much that would be, but I'd be willing to find out. Please let me know. Thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.