• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Bride of Zen Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Have a perfectly working example. Built into a Dynaco chassis from an Old Colony kit. Not pretty but functional. Four foot captive interconnects, dual mono pots. Can be used as a dedicated headphone amp. Toggle switch couples output to 1/4 inch headphone jack. Rotary switch decouples input, (I leave my FM tuner powered up).

Also have Zen power amp that works just fine. Used as my "garage rig". The case work is butt-ugly. You can offer on it if you are looking for a project.

If I can't get $150 + ship I'll keep it. If you want the power amp also, shoot me a combined offer. Item SOLD

Last edited:
Bride Pics

Requested pictures of preamp.

Attachments

• Bride of ZEN 001.JPG
    Bride of ZEN 001.JPG
    600.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Bride of ZEN 002.JPG
    Bride of ZEN 002.JPG
    611.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Bride of ZEN 006.JPG
    Bride of ZEN 006.JPG
    520.3 KB · Views: 273
Hi, just one input. No balance, small knob is a 2 pole-2 position rotary switch to uncouple the input. Used as a mute as unit is always powered. Toggle switches between output interconnects and headphone jack. I left phones plugged in.

Had no takers so put it back into service. Still works great.

Thanks, Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.