• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: Elekit TU-879S 6L6GC amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This amp was purchased by myself approximately a year ago from TubeDepot in Indiana USA. The package was never opened once I received shipping at my home. I was in the middle of moving my residence to another state when it was purchased. My life has been very busy and my circumstance has changed since it was purchased. I am no longer interested in building the amp kit and it is for sale. I paid $600.00 USD for the kit. Same price Tubedepot has it currently listed at today. I am offering at $550.00 USD and I will ship at my cost to anywhere in the USA. Anywhere else PM so we can talk. Paypal only. Thank you.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 244
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.