Pioneer PD-6500 audio output

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
Does anyone know if i could implement a tube output instead of opamps?

Attachments

• pd 6500 DAC.JPG
    pd 6500 DAC.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 89
  • pd 6500 output.JPG
    pd 6500 output.JPG
    208.8 KB · Views: 79
None of the tubes above mentioned is a power stage, they can work as headphone drivers, but no loudspeakers. Think n a triode-pentode like ECL82/85 for a 3-5W audio output. And 200V DC 100Ma for stereo, and 6.3V 2Amper for heaters.

Well, maybe my english is a problem here to describe what i need. I dont need a power amp, but schematic for audio circuit based on tubes which will replace the opamps based audio analog circuit in this player.

The dac is differential output, but it is voltage output, so you simply need a differential input tube stage that is fairly low gain. Alternatively, you could use the dac's voltage outs to drive a transformer, then feeding a single ended tube stage.

Thanks for the reply Stephensank

Yes, its differential, probably it means i have to build a differential input stage , then gain stage and in the end the buffer stage. I wonder if there is some tested schematic where all these stages are included. Could you help about this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.