• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free used case (good for small amp) - just pay shipping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a gutted case from TOA PA amplifier. Two spaces for pots and one power push button in the front plus small hole for power LED. Front panel is aluminum and I did sand the lettering off but it needs to be finished (more sanding and polishing). All internals are gutted out. Comes with three knobs (two for pots and one for power button), power button, power socket, fuse socket, power LED and the black strip to attach speakers, inputs, etc. Case is in very good condition without any major scratches. The picture is not mine since I have the case wrapped in plastic to prevent scratches but I can take actual pictures if there is an interest. OK, and one more time: The front panel needs more sanding and polishing so expect to put some elbow grease if you want to have nice front panel. The aluminum is thick enough so you do not have to worry about making it paper thin.

Measurements are (LxWxH):
8" x 8" x 3.5"

picture

If you can cover the shipping, the case is free as it currently just takes space. Shipping would be from ZIP 07605. For more pictures you can lookup TOA BG-10 PA amplifier.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.