Thank you Zaph Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After my latest upgrade I sit here enjoying beautiful music on my ever-improving system. I am again reminded of the awesomeness of these speakers which were designed by John "Zaph" Krutke and decided I wanted to thank him for taking the time to share his designs. I looked around on his website and on here and it seems he doesn't make his contact info public so I thought I would make my thank you public.

Six or more years ago, I build his MTM's with Vifa XG18's and Seas 27TDFC tweeters and I was amazed by them. With each and every upgrade I have done to the rest of my system since then, I am amazed all over again. He stopped sharing this design so I can only imagine that he felt they weren't as good as some of his others. Someday I will build one of his newer designs but for now I am enjoying audio heaven.

THANK YOU JOHN FOR SHARING WITH ALL OF US :D

John stopped sharing that design because the woofers became discontinued. I am not sure if John reads the DIYaudio forums either any more, so perhaps this is not the best place for your thanks, although they might end up getting to him one way or another :)

He does post and read the HTGuide DIY forums however, so perhaps you could PM him there or create a new thread saying thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.