• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SoundStream Reference Class A 10.0 JL Audio 12W6v2.D4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a working SoundStream Class A 10.0. I do not have the bottom cover. It was installed with a plexi-glass cover to show the insides. I lost the original bottom cover during a move. The amp works great. Cosmetically its in good condition, just some tape residue on the side of the amplifier where I taped cardboard over the bottom to protect it in storage since I lost the cover. Asking $250 firm.

Next is a power hungry JL Audio 12W6v2.D4. The dust cap was damaged one day when I placed my tool box up against the woofer. On the way home I noticed some rattling noise from my sub :crying: I patched it up with some duct tape. Its been working fine. This sub works best in a 1.25 cubic feet inclosure and it will need a real 600 watts @ 2 ohms to sound good. Dont feed it BS 2000watts crappy made in china amps. Asking $140

All prices do not include shipping.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.