Seeking advice for my TT project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm at a bit of a standstill with my TT project. Namely, I'm a little stuck on the Ladegaard arm. My methods are strictly kitchen-table.

When I take some more photos, I'll have some more specific questions, but in the meantime, feel free to check out progress so far on my progress page. Any constructive help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Headshell fixation

Hi,
May I advise you to connect the headshell to armtube in more rigid way, for example, make the headshell from T-profile, cut the longitudinal slot in the tube (same width as a profile thickness) and insert the profile into in. Make sure the headshell is held firmly in the slot, and only AFTER that glue it with epoxy. The rigid connection is critical, and epoxy glue alone cannot provide it.
Good luck,
Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.