Ontario Guys pleas read.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am building a BZLS and looking for a supplier of IRF610 and IRF9610 in Ontario (Hamilton/GTA area) if possible.

I have already exhausted the Queen Street (Toronto) route and would appreciate suggestions of known good suppliers.

I prefer to deal locally but I will order from Digikey if no local suppliers exist.

Thanks everyone.:)

If you go to irf.com, search for the part, then check avalability in Canada you will get:

(with a little typing)

Digi-Key : $0.91 CDN ea....$0.641 CDN / 10 2411 in stock

Future : $0.345 US / 50

Richardson : $0.35 US ea

Allied : $0.72 US ea...$0.64 US / 25

Arrow : $0.42 US ea

If I was buying, I would Digi-Key or Future if the CDN price turned out OK or I did not have to buy 50

For some reason Newark (CDN) wants >$4.00 for 10 to 99

IMHO I will try to get everything from digi-key canada from now on.

My frustrated experience with local supply stores like Queens street, Sayal, active, electrosonic etc etc.. is such that I often wasted an hour driving time, gas, and parking fee sometimes, only for a couple of small items; and to make things worst is that if they ran out of stock I drove home mad with more chances to have a car accident or speeding ticket.

For $8 shipping cost I think it is well worth and almost getting it to my door the next day besides excellent after sale services I have experienced just last week.

Best Regards,
Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.