• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Components - CMC parts and others

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please check my shop with sockets and plugs made by CMC-USA.

As a owner of AUDiiO I would like to ensure you that this is a shop which have not been opened without a hobby. Years ago I found that it is very hard to buy components which do not cost fortune and has got good quality. Now I am glad that I can share with you my experience.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The CMC-USA products can vie with Furutech or WBT! I have been selling those plugs and sockets from one year and got lots of exalts about them.

Please check also our wires. We do not have coincidental items. This wires was tested in lots of facilities and you can be sure that you will not find same quality in this price.

We are always trying to offer cheapest shipping.

New products has just arrived:

Teflon Tube Sockets

Banana and Spades

Binding Posts

RCA sockets

Check our WebSite for prices
AUDiiO

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.