• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

zv5 capacitors : Rifa

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I finally made up my mind to build the zv5 as my first zen project.

I am going to order the Rifa 169 series 33000u 63v,which has excellent ESL and ESR values. I have the source already and I'm still checking prices with them. The part number would be PEH169MU5330Q.

They would usually require quite a large quantity. So I'm trying to see if people are interested in this item and are willing to join a group order.

Please just leave a brief message to show your preference, so that I would be able to contact you. My email is chakhy@hotmail.com.

The following link for your reference:
http://www.evox-rifa.com/electrolytic_cat/peh169.pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.