ROCKFORD PRO 301 SP a bad right channel (burns TC11)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have passed this stage, rockford damaged, what happens is that the Q215 or TC11, came burnt, and try to change it, jump again, when more than half of the course entry level, then your temperature rises in a spectacular way to just frying, but if not exceed that tour, its operation is normal (at low volume, of course) the power, well, I suspect the U1 and U2, to test them any pin negative voltage has given me, any help? Thanks in advance.

rockford 301S help!

Hi, I have passed this stage, rockford damaged, what happens is that the Q215 or TC11, came burnt, and try to change it, jump again, when more than half of the course entry level, then your temperature rises in a spectacular way to just frying, very hot TC2, TC3, TC10 and TC11, but if I continue up the volume just burn the TC11, and after being burned, I have in the speaker output for that channel 29V! while the other channel is working well, any help? Thanks in advance.
please Perry are out there? can you help me?

I read it but there's a bit of a language barrier. I couldn't quite understand what you wrote. Try writing it as you normally would and running it through a translator like the one google offers. Between your translation and the google translation, I may be able to understand.

When referring to the transistors, use the circuit board designations silkscreened on the circuit boards, not those on the insulators.

Perry forgiveness, I said in the post, I have burned this stage, the Q215 was short and the audio output is 29V. I have twice changed, and what happens is that, when plugged everything is fine, but when trying to climb a little volume of audio input, heated very quickly Q115, Q119, Q219 and Q215, the latter is the burns, and the other channel is still running, I'm a little confused, any ideas?

agreement, Perry, I did not know that those two adjustable resistors were to regulate it, only seen them in such small stages, Now I have to go to work, this afternoon, I look and I tell you what happens, greetings. (yes, mosfet, are well soldered to the MEHSA, only one, which I removed).

Sorry Perry, just to test the stage, adjusting the bias, and re-burn the Q215 (IRF540N) even putting the pot to a minimum, was still warming up fast, coming up the input volume, the other channel, however, is correct and until Monday, I can not buy the transistor, this electronics store does not open on Saturdays, so until Monday I can not go ... regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.